Sunday, November 7, 2010

Three Crsecents, One Team - Night 15

! Incoming Jewelcast (From: 100.5 Partyplateau)


The speaker, seemingly a male, takes his time with his words, dragging them out for his enjoyment. The voice is raspy, and aged.

*Ah-hem*

"Good evenin', crescent lovers. Hopin' the partially cloudy weather isn't too much, ...gettin' ye down. If ye can hear me, ...good. I be havin' some news that might cheer ye up, put a crescent-lovin' smile on yer pretty little faces."

*Cough-hou-hooough!

...

*hem!*

"Scuse me. So. ...I'm not entirely rememberin' the name of the lass, but this is her machine I'm usin'. Pretty little thing, ...very, pretty. Of the green-haired sorts. Said some sorry land bandits got the nab on her, but lookin' down at 'er, I think...I can understand the urge for such things. I think ye all know who I'm talkin' about. Does the radio in these here parts. Me memory's a bit sho-"

*hem!

"But anywho, I've got 'er on me ship. Don't worry, I be realizin' it's not wise to have such a...radiant, young thing simply lyin' about the deck with me many shiphands, so I'll...personally attend to her in me private quarters."

You hear something fluttering and squeaking in the background.

"Now, I'll return the green-haired lass safe 'n sound. All I be needin' is one wee little thing in exchange. Go get that dojo's treasured booty in its entirety, and place it on the Southeast coast of that heart-shaped island at the end of yer two rivers. Ye have until noon tomorrow, or else me shiphands are bouts to receive themselves a beautiful little chew toy. Happy huntin', me hearties."

No comments:

Post a Comment